Paradisus Playa Del Carmen
Enjoy your unforgettable event at Paradisus Playa del Carmen. Located in the beautiful bay of Playa Del Carmen, with luxurious facilities and endless activities and entertainment for guests of all ages. Paradisus Playa del Carmen is a short 45-minute drive from Cancun International Airport and close to archeological treasures, like Tulum, Chichén Itzá and Cobá, the resort offers the best in offsite adventures for the whole family. Splash around in the water park or chill in the YHI Spa with an exclusive massage and treatment or a quiet water ritual. There is also an exquisite selection of international cuisine available in the restaurants so you can immerse yourself in a superior-quality dining experience.
Dave Beakley has been making a name for himself as a strength and conditioning specialist across the country over the last fifteen years. He has worked with professional athletes playing in the NFL, NHL, CFL and other professional domains. While he takes great pride in helping these athletes reach their peak level of performance, it is his work helping people become the best versions of themselves that he finds the most rewarding. From helping women lose over 100 pounds and keeping it off, to giving people a revived sense of health and self love, Dave is in it to win it.
Dave uses a combination of resistance training and weights, core training, cardio and maintaining a healthy eating lifestyle to make these incredible changes. It’s never a dull moment with Dave. While working with clients Dave uses his unique sense of wit and humor, and experience as a motivational speaker to interact with clients and help everyone he works with stay engaged and stay driven.
Sharon Delbridge is a huge health and wellness activist and has been a fitness professional in Manitoba for over 13 years. Her specialties include Zumba, Yoga, Barre, Spinning and Sculpt and Tone. She has taught a variety of age groups and every level of fitness from beginners to advance as well as in the active older adults community. Sharon has also had the opportunity to teach at many resorts in Mexico, including Cancun, The Mayan Riviera and Puerto Vallarta. Her love of health and fitness shines through her as she teaches her classes inspiring everyone around her. Sharon moves through her day with lots of excitable energy because she has a huge passion and love for what she does.
Heather loves everything to do with moving, grooving and having fun. Bringing this positive energy to her classes you can find her grooving in a tai chi/yoga fusion class, chilling out with some straight up yoga or shaking her booty and rocking with some funky Zumba and Strong by Zumba moves. Whatever the class you’ll get moving, get fit and definitely have fun!
Jennifer Howey, PT, CAFCI, MCPA
Jennifer Howey is a physiotherapist and owner of InsideOut Physiotherapy & Wellness Group in downtown Toronto. An avid believer in health promotion and education, Jennifer has been featured on CBC, Global National, and multiple presses. She is a Clinical Lecturer within the Physical Therapy program at the University of Toronto. A highlight of her career was as a lead on Team Medical for the 2015 PanAm/ Para PanAm Games. Jennifer was involved in the development of the Rehabilitation Instructors program for the major Nordic Poling companies in Canada. She is currently a Master Instructor for Nordixx Pole Walking Canada and a National Master trainer for BSN Kinesiology taping. It is with the principles of life- long learning, movement and vitality that Jennifer emphasizes with her patients and the public.
With 30% less pressure on your hip and knee joints, greater cardiovascular benefits and calorie expenditure than regular walking, Nordic Pole Walking (NPW) is the low-impact exercise that has become extremely popular around the world. It is fun to do and provides great benefits for wellness and fitness for people of all ages. Come learn more about the benefits of NPW and the correct technique as we explore the resort in beautiful Mexico.
Jenn Howey will also be teaching a workshop on fun tips to prevent injury and keep you active and moving well throughout the years.
Cris is highly motivated and knowledgeable Group Fitness, Exercise Instructor and Personal Trainer with over 20 years of experience in USA, Colorado, Florida, Canada designing and monitoring exercise programs based on client needs, goals, abilities, and anatomy. Teaching is her passion in her life, embracing all the ways our body can move allowing us to conquer freedom and happiness. Cris believes and instruct these classes: Yoga Flow, Hatha Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Mat Pilates and Reformer Pilates, American Barre Trainer, Fitness Instructor Landing, Indoor Cycling and Aqua Pool formats/Resistance training classes, TRX, ViRP, Kettle Bell, Personal Trainer/Zumba Mentor and instructor, Strong by Zumba, Dancer Choreographer Brazilian Samba Performer.
Joshua Franco-Masters is a native Texan. He has instructed group fitness classes for over 9 years. He is licensed to teach several fitness formats Zumba, Zumba Gold, Aqua Zumba and PolyFit. He is certified by the American Council on Exercise for Group Fitness Instructors.
His passion is in finding ways to make exercise not only fun, but addicting. Going to the gym should not just be for your health, but for fun, regardless of where you are in your fitness journey.
EO Canada is proud to announce this year’s Presidents’ Meeting 2023
EVENT PRICING – register and book by October 28, 2022
*after registration due date rates will increase and are subject to availability
Single Occupancy – $2199.00 + $481.00 Tax CAD per person
Double Occupancy – $1499.00 + $481.00 Tax CAD per person
*rate reflects $350.00 deposit supplemented by EO Canada
*Other departure city rates will be provided upon registration (most gateways will connect thru Toronto)
Guest Fee: $200.00 USD per person
Guest fees will be paid on the EO Hub.
- Round trip flights with Air Canada from Canada to Cancun, Mexico*
- Round trip transfers from Cancun Airport to the resort*
- All-Inclusive Resort accommodations @ Paradisus Playa Del Carmen – ROH Junior Suite – February 17 – 20, 2023
*Land Only reserversations will not include flights or transfers.
Rates Do Not Include:
- Room incidentals
DAY 1 – February 15th, 2023
Regional Council Arrival Day
DAY 2 – February 16th, 2023
Regional Council Meeting & Dinner (optional MyEO Day)
DAY 3 – February 17th, 2023
Presidents, President-Elects and Chapter Staff Arrivals
Welcome Cocktail Meet & Registration
Dinner Dine Around
DAY 4 – February 18th, 2023
Presidents’ Meeting Content & Activities
DAY 5 – February 19th, 2023
President’s Meeting Content & Closing Dinner
DAY 6 – February 20th, 2023
Return Home Day
Please follow the steps below to register.
Step 1 – Click on the link below to login and register on EO’s member registration page.
Step 2 – Add ‘Number of Guests’ below and fill out passenger information – including all guests sharing a room (names as per valid passport).
Please enter your departure city and dates of travel in the ‘Other Requests’ section of the form.
Longer duration stay and room upgrades are available on a request basis.
Step 3 – Once registered an LATravel consultant will contact you to go over your EO Canada event details including sending you an invoice to reconcile your Presidents’ Meeting fees.
For any questions regarding the Presidents’ Meeting Agenda please contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions regarding your travel accommodations for the Presidents’ Meeting please contact LATravel Group at email@example.com
To continue, please select number of guests to register and the form will appear:
Initial Deposit Due: $350.00 deposit was supplemented by EO CANADA
2nd Payment Due: 50% of the total due OCTOBER 28, 2022
Final Payment Due: NOVEMBER 18, 2022
Credit Card Payments can be made by clicking the following link:http://latravelgroup.com/payment/
For other payment methods or payment inquiries please email client services at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPLIFT: We’re proud to partner with Uplift! Spread the cost of your trip over low monthly payments. Please click on the link for more details!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The payment schedule for your booking has been provided and the balance owing must be paid in full by November 18, 2022; changes/cancellations made between November 19, 2022, and date of departure will be subject to the applicable penalties by the hotel (see below for further details). Group bookings not paid in full by November 18, 2022 may be canceled and subject to applicable penalties. The below terms and conditions have been slightly amended to match with the terms and conditions of Paradisus Playa Del Carmen which supersedes the Air Canada Vacations Groups terms and conditions. Please ensure you are aware of the below change/cancel policy.
Cancellation: (passenger, room, room night, seat or entire group)
- Booking date to November 18, 2022: Cancellation of passengers (seat or room) will be charged loss of deposit penalty.
- November 19 2022 – January 2, 2023; Cancellation of passengers (seat or room) will be charged 50% penalty of total price per person including any fees & surcharges.
- January 3, 2023 to the date of departure: Cancellation of passengers (seat or room) will be charged 100% penalty of total price per person including any fees & surcharges.
*No-shows and early departures from destination are NON-REFUNDABLE
*All cancellations and changes must be made directly with your lead agent and will be processed once all parties included on the file are aware of the cancellation terms and any applicable fees and rate changes incurred.
Name Changes / Document Reissue:
- Air Canada Vacations must receive a complete name as per passport list of all passengers no later than 45 days prior to departure unless otherwise requested by ACV or resort.
- Booking date to January27, 2023: Change (Name and other changes) are penalty free unless documents have been issued. $150.00 per person administration fee will be charged if e-documents are reissued.
- January 28, 2023 to February 9, 2023: Change (Name and other changes) are subject to a $150.00 per person ACV administration fee per change.
- February 10, 2023 to February 12, 2023: Change (Name and other changes) are subject to a $300.00 per person ACV administration fee per change.
- February 13 to date of departure: No changes permitted within 4 days of group departure
*All changes are only permitted if hotel approves
*All changes will only be processed once all parties included on the file are aware of these changes and applicable fees and rate changes.
No changes are permitted within 4 days prior to departure.
– Occupancy changes: 90-0 days prior to departure – Any changes in room occupancies will be on request and may NOT be permitted. For example: rooms will be charged as double occupancy, as originally contracted, even if only one (1) adult is occupying the room.
– Changes of departure date or return date: Free if 90 days or more prior to departure for up to 20% of the size of the group, any passenger beyond, CAD$250.00 administration fee applies per change. Usual cancellation fees apply to changes made within 20 days prior to departure.
– Changes are not permitted after departure. If any change is absolutely necessary after departure, request must be directed to Air Canada Vacations destination representative for assistance. Additional fees will apply.
– Any guests not paid at the final payment due date may be canceled and any applicable late & cancellation fees will apply. Unreconciled files may hold up travel documents (For group files – the group leader must be aware that if any files have any balances the group travel documents will not be issued)
– Group Seating and Check-in – Air Canada Vacations offers advance seat selections to groups, subject to availability for a fee of $10.00 round trip per person. Book seats for any group may be altered at any time prior to departure at the airline’s discretion. Although seats are blocked in bulk and seat numbers are assigned, final assignment is subject to change up until the date of departure during airport check-in. Seat selection becomes free of charge 24 hours to 60 minutes before scheduled departure when using web, mobile or kiosk check in. Group guests can use the self-serve web, mobile or kiosks (select airports only) for check in.
– Schedule Changes – Air Canada reserves the right for any aircraft or schedule changes any time prior to departure. These changes include day of service, direct flights, and full cancellation of flights at any time between now and departure date.